The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] Re: Silver Streak Digest V2 #52 Magic Chef Oven Parts

We played with mercury, too.  :)  The good old days...leaping about on
lumber piles with rusty nails, playing with tools, battling our little friends
with sticks, scampering around the family car, helping Dad drive,
chopping everything within reach with hatchet and jacknife...

And look at me now.  I'm perrrr..preefect..ully nurmol.

Cristi