The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] Re: Silver Streak Digest V2 #52 Magic Chef Oven Parts

Sherlyn,

I do not know if this will help or not.  I know that here in Santa Fe there are a
couple appliance repair shops that are wizards when it comes to finding old
appliance parts.  I have not tried to find an RV oven part through them -- but
it's probably the first place I would look.  If you have a dependable appliance
repair shop in your area it's worth talking to them and maybe carrying the
part into their shop.

Bev