The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] Nice Avion

There is one sitting on a lot at Lake Conroe in the Walnut Cove subdivision.
We have intended to see who owns it, in all the years we have been going
there its never been used.  I think the tires are even flat, such a shame
for such a very nice trailer.  Of course if its on the ground I suppose
termites could be in the wood parts.