The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] Re: Silver Streak Digest V2 #12

David and Sherylyn,

This reply may be too little too late ... but when I tested the gas on our '64
Sabre, I lit the pilot and then tried the burners and got nothing.  As I recall, I
discovered there was an oven pilot as well and lit that.  I went to fussing with
the burners some more and just as I was about to give up and worry about
how I'd ever fix the dang thing, they suddenly started working!!  If you
haven't yet done so, I'd try patience.  Once one worked, they all worked
pretty normally.

Bev