The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] List messages....

Tom,

Thanks for all of your efforts on getting the blocks lifted from the various
services.  I agree with you on the Warner Cable/Road Runner situation.  I am
having no problems now that I have reactivated my Google Mail account.

I would suggest that anyone who has Road Runner, (Time Warner), obtain a
Google Mail Account.  I believe Google Mail is less intrusive than Yahoo
Mail.  Because of the problems with RR, I now never use their home page,
except for Microsoft Updates, as I am using Firefox, which is set to open on
the Google search prompt.  I have found Firefox to be an excellent browser.
Please remind people of the Warner Cable RR problem, from time to time, on
the forum on your site so they can get onto the sslist by opening a Google
Mail etc. account.

Ralph.