The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] Pismo Beach Rally - 2009

Tom,

I would love to attend the Pismo Rally, Everything will depend on the Race
Schedule for Victorville Speedway, I won't know what the new schedule is
until about Feb. 09.  If they are full at that time, then I will just have
to miss it.

Of the 3 Rallies between now and the first weekend in November. I will only
be able to make the Tin Can Tourist rally on Oct. 16-19. due to the racing
schedule.  I hope to attend at least 5 rallies next year, and am also
planning a 10 Day trip to Yellowstone in mid June of next year.  Again I
wont be able to schedule the exact dates until I know my racing schedule for
2009'

Ralph

**