The Silver Streak E-mail List

[SilverStreak] A few notes...

Sounds like logo deliveries are happening.  I just took the last of them to
the local post office, so hopefully they will all be delivered this week.

There are three people now on the waiting list for the next order of Silver
Streak logos.  I will not be ordering more until that number increases.

If any of you experienced the website being down this morning, or were unable
to send mail to the list - join the crowd.  I couldn't get on to the site
either.  Apparently, a small portion of the internet went down due to a
routing issue at Internet peering points (where different networks
interconnect to each other).  At least that is what I was told.  The issue has
now been resolved.

There is still a delivery problem for anyone receiving the digests.  That is
currently being worked on.

-Tom