The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] Fresh Water Tank

Chris,
No, I don't. I bought the largest I could fit. It turns out to be 38 gallon.
Just because you can, does not mean you must. I plan to carry about 12
gallons. When I get near to the final destination, usually the beach, I want
lot's of water. So I just fill up when almost there. Don't buy the "smart"
pumps. Get the "best" seller shown on PPL site. That Shur-Flo is very
dependable.
-Eddie- Houston, TX