The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] SS sterling trailer

The Free Classified Ads on my website are not part of the new Silver Streak
message board.  They are a separate program.  The message board is open
source software, distributed under the GNU General Public License.  The
Classified Ads are owned by Delta Scripts, and are provided for a fee,
unless used by a non-commercial site such as mine.

The individual posting the ad may, or may not, be a member of the Silver
Streak forum.  His e-mail address is however listed along with his ad at
http://tompatterson.com/classifieds/detail.php?id=2.

-Tom