The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] water heater

Tom,
I don't think that is as sensitive, and the little control board is
definitely not hard to get or nearly as expensive. I bought the new
automatic dual fuel and added an additional hot rod in place of the anode
plug. I just hooked it up to the house system as needed. I really think you
will be ok on that. The gel for the fridge just makes connection and use
simpler and for me affords a little additional peace of mind. Many folks
have the 12 volts there also and use it that house 12 volts there also
without problems.
-Eddie- Houston, TX