The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] results of the Yellowstone trip - reservations

Sounds like a good plan. Madison had open 7 spots for the 1st of July for a 19
foot trailer when I made reservations earlier today. The lady did say that all
the hotels in the park (Old Faithful Inn, Mammoth, Tower, etc) have all been
filled until October. Sometimes I fear that people are going to love that park
to death.