The Silver Streak E-mail List

RE: [SilverStreak] Braun

Eddie,

I still have my original hinges.  They do have some wear and I have
placed washers to make up for the wear but they appear to still be going
strong.  These new hinges will be bought as a backup so that when they
do fail I am covered.  Of course this is based on all of the horror
stories I am hearing about hinge failures.

Eddie I do appreciate your responses ealier on the gold trim question.
I figured it had to have been factory done but a good friend of mine who
got me into the SS thought that the gold was a signature SS thing and
that mine must have had it washed off at a later date.  Either way I
like it just fine with or without.

Thanks Again,

Danny