The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] Hinge reinforcement and panneling

That looks good, got to price it.  We are working on a 5th wheel, non Silver
and getting ready to fix stuff on the inside.  Hubby fixed the soft floor by
the bathtub, but the covering above the bed has had humidity get to it, it
doesn't leak and the stuff needs peeled off and replaced.  Since it has a
bend in it I was wondering what would work.  Going to check further into
this since it looks like it might do the trick.

Thanks
Carolyn