The Silver Streak E-mail List

[SilverStreak] LOGOs galore

Wow I see the enormous brains are at it again. Just returned from a few days camping and
cant get over the 40 some emails regarding logos, stickers, castings shrinkage etc. Many
people seem to have the same problem as I. My 74 had no logos when I bought it 12 years ago.
I used the shadow stains in the aluminium to have stickers made. With the exception of the
S letters in some sort of scribe the other letters are solid block. Since having this done
I have seen dozens of variations of hard letters, vinyl stickers and pictures in old
brochures. I don't know which is right. Everyone compliments me on the trailer and Marie
and I are comfortable dragging it around. So correct size, composite materials used with
shrinkage rates and exact specifications are interesting just like battery grease for now I
will just keep my big ole stickers on.