The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] SS sabre logo casting

Hi Patti, my apologies for the delay in replying -- i was refinishing the
floors in the house and had packed everything up for a couple days. I
haven't got too far on the costing. I dropped my SS and Sabre logo off after
our last round of emails and being a favour --- it seems paying jobs took
precedence! The pricing from Tom seems very reasonable and it would be hard
to get a better cost plus shipping from Vancouver Island always seems to
cost a premuim.

thanks Tom for taking this on!
Jason