The Silver Streak E-mail List

RE: [SilverStreak] PLASTIC SILVER STREAK LETTERING

I will send when i get to my computer the pictures.  The info.is in my trailer down at
the coast and I am going this weekend.  Shanafelt Signs in Seguin Texas made the stickers.
He hand cut them and they looked perfect.  If you call him just tell him what i am the guy
with the trailer.  He told me if I needed any more made to just let him know. (supreme
luxury liner) sticker.
The plastic letters from SA i will get you the details.