The Silver Streak E-mail List

Fwd: Re: [SilverStreak] Silver Streak logos.....

I just mesured my SS logo and it was 6" from the top of the S to the bottom of the S.
Total length was 18". I want to get the price right... are you saying if I wanted a
set (one for the front and one for the back) it would cost $100 each?to make the cast
or is it $100 each= $200 and we all split the $200 depending on how many of us order????
I would think.....but I don't really know how it all works..... that you could use one
cast for all of them??? Or is it a mold that you can use over and over again??? Educate
me please.... Thanks.

Jo

65 Silver Streak
Southern, CA.