The Silver Streak E-mail List

RE: [SilverStreak] PLASTIC SILVER STREAK LETTERING

Ralph,

I have the sheet in my trailer and will get the info to you.  The only
thing I did not get from the was the S because it is one of the handcut
letters.  You can actually order in the right color but they are much
more expensive.  I went to Home Depot and they had a paint for plastic
letters that match the color perfectly.  Their is also a guy here in my
home town of Seguin who cut out the stickers for the side of my trailer
(Supreme Luxury Liner).  If you are looking for his info. I can also get
that to you.  A friend of mine has a 72 SS and he had the same sticker I
did so I got some made for him as well.

Danny