The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] SS sabre logo casting

Thanks everybody for replying -- I'll get back to the list with costing and
expected availability date. I'm also going to have the "SABRE" cast.

Hopefully I'm not treading on anybody's toes and not crossing the line by
posting this kind of information on the list. I don't want to make any money
out of this -- but just thought that since i'm going through the pain of
getting new logos made - other Sabre owners could benefit from this.

If I've gone over to the dark side - please do not hesitate to steer me
back!
Jason