The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] new member

Eddie, I know where 2 more Silvers are, both the 3411's I think.  One is in
a storage facility at Conroe, it may be used at times I don't know.  It's in
a lot by the railroad by the police station, 1st street I think its called.

Another is parked at a church facility on Hanna Road by the railroad track
behind OakRidge.  I'm not sure its being used now, someone did live in it.
The minister died and they had like a tent church there, not sure its still
in existence.  But there's two more of them around.

Carolyn