The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] Flipped axels (again)

It was a fun project. Of course Marie is use to me jacking up one vehicle or another and
cranking away. Even she saw the bow and canter of the wheels after my 180 attempt. Of course
I tried my hardest to convince her (and myself) that it was totally normal, I knew I could
never move it like that and I went back to the drawing board. Putting the axel under the
spring was the answer for me. I would like to post the pictures if someone could tell me
where.
 As far as doing yours, Lets do it. I would be happy to! I just retired from the Army and
have a couple of months until I go back to work full time. Marie is going crazy(er) with me
hanging around I currently commute to Houston from Fort Polk LA to work just on weekends