The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] Good grief, just grease!

I think all this technical infomation is at the very best - overkill,
disregarding whether it is right or wrong.  Remember, the original subject
of all the grease talk was "Newbie battery question".

By now the list responses have probably managed to make the newbie wish he
had never asked about batteries.  Not a real good service provided by the
list members.

Lets keep our research efforts and the technical reasoning down.  As I said,
we're talking overkill!

-Tom