The Silver Streak E-mail List

[SilverStreak] Heatting

Well, I hope this is the right route to the SS list.  I had a link to the list from
Mr. Patterson, but big brother blocked my attempt at paticipation.  Anyway, I have a
72'  SS, Continental.  I just had the water tank changed out, to the new improved
plastic, 30 gal. model.  The water pump replaced as well, with the kind that sucks
instead of the old blower type.  And last but not least, almost all the water pipes
replaced with "Pex" water pipping.  I am hoping to get home and set the rat traps before
he moves in and chews through the pex.  (I have a large mouse that resides in my trailer,
when I am gone--He nests in my magic chef stove).  Anyway, I am exploring options for
heating my trailer home.  I have used a steel wood stove, but managed to burn a hole
through the refrigerator wall.  So now I am thinking of getting either a kerosene heater,
or a LP Desa heater.  The Desa would have to be hooked up w/the propane line, and so that
would be a little tricky, but I think I can manage it w/the old furnace hookup.  Any and
all suggestions would be concidered.
  Thankyou, for all your great disscussion.
  Vincent