The Silver Streak E-mail List

[SilverStreak] Re: Silver Streak Digest V1 #512

Thank you Ralph,

I have helper springs that need to be installed on the Sub, which should help my situation dramatically.
As for my brake controller I use a Tekonsha PRODIGY Brake Controller, which is supposed to be one of the
best around.  I know it has a lifetime warranty.  I also currently use sway bars and stabilizer bars with
my Streamline, which I would continue to do with any other trailer I purchased.

I have consulted others who have used SUBS similar to mine for towing and the only real issue is getting
up hills.  My wife and I both work full time both kids are in school so we don't have time to take long
range trips of more than 600 or so miles .  So basically this will be an extended weekend use trailer for us.

I will use your email to hopefully convince my wife that we can pull the SS with our Sub.