The Silver Streak E-mail List

[SilverStreak] towing

I will be towing my 72 continental 200 miles w/a f150.  It will tow, but there is a lot of
trailer swing.  That is why I need to get some towbars, or stablelizers to stop the trailer-swing.
I was thinking I might use a chain on each side, and thought this might work.  Do any of you have
any advise to me as to where I might find the right kind of swaybar? or do you think my chain idea
might work.
  Thanks, in advance for any and all comments, and advise.
  Vincent