The Silver Streak E-mail List

RE: [SilverStreak] Hinges for Silver Streak

Eddie,

I use a lot of Stainless Steel fittings on my chemical injection
trailers.  I have noticed that Stainless Steel has a tendency to seize
up over time.  If you do use SS hinge pins, use a "Good" industrial
"anti-seize".  The "stuff" you can get at Home Depot just won't do.

Once I get my hinges changed out, I have no problems sending you my
old ones.  The only problem is, it may be a while before I get it
done, at least a month or so.

Ralph