The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] Hinges for Silver Streak

I spoke with someone at TTT who advised that they are still waiting for a
cost analysis from their foreign manufacturer. Hopefully we'll hear
something in a few weeks(???). I was advised that the material to be used
would be a metal alloy that is somewhere between stainless(the most costly)
and pot metal(the least durable) in order to provide a cost effective yet
long lasting product. Keep your fingers crossed.

 Bill Hindman