The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] SS decals -Available

I had templates made by "RV Stripes and Graphics" several years ago. They are made
to the original dimensions so the template is available and you can request any
color. Mine are red but they can do them in black too.  Since I originally paid
extra to have the graphic artist duplicate the original, I think you could get them
cheaper since they have the template already.

Contact: Dale Zacher at 480-984-7939 with: RV Stripes and Graphics 10849 E. Apache
Trail,Apache Junction, AZ 85220

This was the best investment I have made on my SS because the original plastic letters
curled and broke off when ice slid off my trailer in the winter. These are stick on
graphics made on Avery paper and are flat to the surface and make it very easy to
maintain my RV. SS started this around 1978.

James
1977 SS Luxury Liner
Denver