The Silver Streak E-mail List

[SilverStreak] Fwd: Re: Holding Tank Question

  When I open the sewer cap on my 20' 1966 SilverStreak, water rushes out even
tho I have my wastewater valve shut.  Then I open the valve, and the solids go
into the hose.  I cannot put the sewer hose on where the cap goes without the
grey (?) water spewing out first, then I put the hose on, open the valve and
release the solid tank.  What is with that???  Does anyone have a plumbing
diagram? I bought a cap with a small hose cap on it, but the water still pours
out of that as well.  Thanks....Patti