The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] e-mails to the group

Joe,
I got the picture and I thank you. I sure would like to have those hub caps.
The trailer definitely looks like an anodized Silver Streak to me. The
windows and other features do not appear Airstream, Avion, or Streamline,
but I have not seen the last-built Streamlines and there is no rear or
curb-side picture, needed to compare more.

Definitely a custom paint job, the upper striping and mid banding looks very
professional. The split rims and Streamline hub caps just don't make sense
for a late-model Silver Streak and are confusing given the late model Silver
Streak rounded windows.

If you get more pictures I would sure like to see them. If you get to look
near the entry door there may be an ID tag showing the model and serial
number because the 210 just makes no sense to me on a SS or Streamline.

Thank you.
-Eddie-
Houston, TX