The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] control panel

Hi Adam

If your 77 is like my 77, you would have a control panel in the living room area above
the sofa. The buttons are momentarily depressed for readouts on the front and rear
holding tank liquid levels, battery condition, fresh water tank?level, propane level
left or right and the only other button would be for the water pump which would stay on
as long as you are dry camping and using from the tank. There is a stereo above and a
clock above that. I have had to change my bulbs behind the control panel on occasion.
The control panel has a lead wire that connects to the batteries.

Hope this helps!

James
33.5 SS Supreme Luxury Liner 1977
Denver?