The Silver Streak E-mail List

[SilverStreak] hello

hi, my name is kevin and i own a 1977 supreme luxury liner that i've spent the
last two years customizing and restoring. i've just joined this discussion
group and have a question. i absolutely "love" my silver streak -first and
only camper i have ever owned - but i have a fascination about the 5th wheel
silver streaks. any info would be a great help or if anyone knows of one for
sale would be even better. i really appreciate any responses on this.

thank you! kevin