The Silver Streak E-mail List

RE: [SilverStreak] Refrigerator Model For 1956 SS Jet

Keith,
Send me a picture of the 56 SS jet. Glad to know you. You couldn't do better
than the one on ebay, but you'd have to pay a crating service to pick it up
there for you, crate it, and get it to a carrier. I can dig up a carrier I
used for one I got out of Ft. Stockton CA. It cost a bunch to ship. I think
it was about $350.

Please watch for me a Streamline Trailer. We will talk more about my RV
collection. Glad you are in Houston.

-Eddie-  (713)694-8084 24hrs or email, EddieHuffstetter@hotmail.com
Eddie Huffstetter, 36 Soren Lane, Houston, Texas 77076-4205