The Silver Streak E-mail List

[SilverStreak] refrigerator replacement

We are refurbing the trailer again. The donated carpet didn't work out.
They attract dirt. I'm gonna put linoleum in; maybe pay them to do it
right.

Madame stripped out the carpet edging stuff, the tack strips that grab
the carpet. Well, the edges of the refrigerator cabinet are wet. Bummer.
I need to crawl under there and see where that is coming from. The
Frigidaire (I like that old brand name as generic usage) is pretty
trashed and Madame wants a new one. Course she wants a new stove too,
but there is nothing wrong with the stove.

So, what kind of unit have people put in their Streak holes? I see that
Norcold is another brand. Other than Dometic, that is.

Where do you order one for the best price?

Do they make automatic defroster units?

I just hope that the floor under the fridge isn't wet through. I don't
want to replace flooring.