The Silver Streak E-mail List

[SilverStreak] Avion truck camper, perfect companion to your Streak/Stream

This was just posted to a yahoo groups vintage trailer list.
I looked at it on eBay and it is very nice. For those with a big 3500
diesel this would look great on yr rig while pulling a
Streak/Stream/Avion/Airstream.

Use it for the library! Or the guest room!