The Silver Streak E-mail List

[SilverStreak] Re: Battling Our Magic Chef Oven...

Joe & Pat,
I can't speak for the wavering oven flame beyond trash in a supply
tube, but urge caution
w/ it's use.

Tho I've always had gas heat and water heater, I'm a bit cautious these
days after a blocked water heater vent accumulated Carbon Monoxide to a
lethal level in my former home.  Had I not hallucinated during a phone
call, I'd likely have died w/i days.

1-2 ceramic element electric heaters keep the 28' SS toasty in the
central Texas Hill Country.
This past Easter weekend, I had 1'' thick ice and foot long icicles for
3 consecutive days w/
no discomfort.

Thanks,
lea pugh