The Silver Streak E-mail List

[SilverStreak] machine shop shopping

Anyone ever try this site? it is an on line machine shop that allows you to design
your own project and send it off for pricing. It requires you to down load free
software from there site to run the program so when I get home today I am going to
give it a whirl. I am not a drafting wiz but I bet I can get the hinge design close
enough to at least get an estimate. If the estimate is reasonable I would send them
the actual hinge for a master. I will get back with the results ASAP. Curt

http://www.emachineshop.com/