The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] Ol' Bow

Eddie
Thanks for the positive response and the clear and concise explanation on how I
screwed up by just flipping my axle to gain lift. In the army we define Tact as
being able to tell someone to go to he** in such a way that they look forward to
the trip!! I am now looking forward to flipping my axles back Sunday. I will
continue to look at ways to safely get her a few inches higher as it does look
grand with those few extra inches. The springs do not sag so a re-arch would not
help. I am not a fan of putting the axles on the bottom of the spring but will
consult with the mechanics at my posts auto craft shop about building new shackles.