The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] Hi all

Don

Which original parts manufactures did you find since I am working on a 1977?
I never did find the vacuum bags as they are out of business so I use other
ones that can be modified I think it was either Y or Z bags.
I hear you can't get the water filter ones either.
We would all love to know who made the door hinges.
I appreciate that most of the Silver Streak isn't germain only to it like an
airstream. Most parts can be found at a hardware store--not to mention any names.
What I can't seem to find is most of the trim/molding pieces I can get tile board
edge pieces to work but can't find the rubber U shaped pieces between the side
walls and the paneling nor can I find the trim between the cabinets and the walls
(sort of a T shape--I am going to try to modify garage door trim for that.
Mark