The Silver Streak E-mail List

[SilverStreak] Model number for Atwood electric water heater?

Hello to all, If someone happens to know the model number(s) of the Atwood
10 gallon electronic ignition water heater that was common to the Silver
Streak trailers in the mid to late 70's, I would greatly appreciate it if it
could be posted. Trying to order parts without the model number is next to
impossible. I have the serial number that was recorded in the trailers
owners manual, but Atwood is not able (or willing) to research it for me.

Thanks for the help!