The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] Anodized finish

I have a 1965 Silver Streak and have had some luck with the stainless steel
polish they sell either at SamsClub or Costco. I can't remember which. I  use
about a can each time I take the trailer to a vintage rally. Unfortunately  it
only looks good for about a week then starts to dull again. I  have  tried
WD-40 but the stainless polish smells nicer and doesn't attract  bees.
Anyway, I would be interested if anyone else has a better idea.
Mike Cronin
Phoenix AZ