The Silver Streak E-mail List

RE: [SilverStreak] tail light lens and roof vent covers

Thanks Bryan for the info on the trailer lights. I'm going to try them today.
I am also looking foward to the info on the Hehr vent covers. I don't want to
replace the whole thing because I want to keep the original fans that are in
there. A friend told me he saw a SS that looked like mine between 53rd and 66th
by the trax line. Is that yours, I'm in Cottonwood Heights. Thanks, maybe well
run into each other. TJ