The Silver Streak E-mail List

[SilverStreak] Re: Silver Streak Digest V1 #366

Regarding keeping the main h2o tank clean during the hot summer  months.
i've also thought about this and although i spoken with a number  of others, no
one seems to have a really good answer.  i'me getting ready  to cut a vent with
screw in cap into the top of my tank.  i will then add a  small quantity of
household bleach which will keep the tank clean for  months.  Filling the tank
later will dissipate the bleach to such a low %  that it shouldn't cause any
harm.

Hope this of some help.  regards, jim