The Silver Streak E-mail List

[SilverStreak] new owner of 53 Clipper!

Hello All.

  I'm glad to be among this happy group of Clipperetts. I just came
back from Wyoming with my prize. A 1953 Silver Streak Clipper. The
exterior is in great shape just one dent at the back. The Interior is
dark green and almost perfect except for the re-fridge which is a
later model. I'm looking for a few parts. They as follows.

The glass for the  (6 volt?) dome light in the middle of the ceiling
and the knob for the catalytic heater on the side of the stove. Oh!
two more things. The cast iron grates for the stove and the plastic
light cover in the back bedroom.

Any help finding these items would be greatly appreciated.

Bert Taylor
bertfurnucci@mac.com
tel 1-612-927-0581
cel 1-612-845-4210