The Silver Streak E-mail List

[SilverStreak] Silver Streak items available

Hi all, and Happy Thanksgiving.  I'm at a stage where i need to move a
number of items left over from my renovation of my 1958 Silver Streak
Clipper:

Original rear axle with hydraulic brakes  plus additional set of wheel
bearings
Wagner-Lockheed master cylinder from  trailer front tongue
Marshall Brass Co Model 230 LP Gas  Regulator
Original (?) tongue  jack
Original (?) battery  tray
Mansfield Sanitary Inc Toilet (plastic  bottom, porcelain top and connecter
parts)
Cabinet doors to include the three tall  doors, plus other wooden pieces for
pattern
Princess Stove b 3 pieces to include  oven, gage panel (Robert Shaw knobs),
and four burner stove  top
Full elbowed kitchen cabinet with top to  include all metal rail pieces
Original (?) kitchen  sink
Original (?) water pump handle from  kitchen counter
Original bathroom counter  top
Original kitchen/booth table with leaf  and drop leg
Original (?) shower vertical water piece  with shower head
Original (?) exterior running light  lenses

I can also provide pictures as desired.  I'm in the San Diego area and  can
arrange pick-up or mailing depending upon the item and interest level.
Please
contact me direct at _msc06usnret@aol.com_ (mailto:msc06usnret@aol.com) .
Thank you,  jim