The Silver Streak E-mail List

RE: [SilverStreak] Marker Lights

For the Silver Streaks with the three-set SignalStat taillight assemblies
each set having the center clear and the two red lenses, each lense taking
four screws, I have the lenses and can get the entire fixtures in open back
modules and closed back covered modules. The modules are expensive but
complete with lenses. I think they were just under $200. The lenses were
about $10 each and I bought a bunch of them. I know these fit Silver Streak,
Streamline, Boles Aero, and Airstream. Some were mounted vertically and some
horizontally. I also have about 12 used red and 6 used clear lenses for
these and two modules. I did not buy the new modules because they were so
expensive, but can still get them.

For the Beehive or dome, I have not yet found the glass, but found a couple
of boxes of new old stock in red and amber plastic lenses that are USA,
supposed to be the new UV stabilized, no longer made, and are dusty in open
bin boxes. Can't remember how many. I can't remember what I paid but it was
not much. I have an old warehouse to go thru, of just lenses when I get
time. There is no lighting and I have to do this by flashlight. There is
supposed to be lot's of Grote and Autolamp.

I will check the brand names and the numbers on this stuff if anybody cares.
Can send pictures when I get time, and will give away what I can or trade
for extra stuff you might have that I need. I need two amber KD540
assemblies or parts of, and two door handles for old 50's Boles Aero L66 and
the Spartan Bargman handles and assemblies. I also need one metal and
plastic hooded tiny Bargman Porch Light Lense cover for my 48 Vagabond.

I have no interest in making money on any of this stuff and will give away
what I can to help you upgrade or complete your projects.

-Eddie-  (713)694-8084 24hrs or email, EddieHuffstetter@hotmail.com