The Silver Streak E-mail List

[SilverStreak] Broken hinges and Door handle

  Hello Silver Streakers,
  My name is Tania Durham.    I have been on this site for a long time. I
had previously owned a 1975 Silver Streak and worked on it for 2 years.
   I was able to work on little things just from reading all the exchanges
between Silver Streak owners and it was very helpful.
  I sold it when I found my Silver Streak dream already to travel in.
She is a 1979 Deluxe Supreme. She is gorgeous!!!
  However this past weekend, someone tried to break in.  ) :  They were
unsuccessful but they broke the hinges to the screen door and in the process
of trying to pry it open they broke the lock and door handle.
  I am very distraught and I am hoping and praying that someone has spare
parts or one can put me in contact with someplace that does.
  Thanks in advance to any help.
  I am trying to stay positive because it could have been a lot worse.
  Sincerely,
  Tania Durham  1975 Silver Streak Deluxe Supreme
  tzdurham@yahoo.com
  615-414-1814