The Silver Streak E-mail List

[SilverStreak] Silver

I know where there is another 35 ft Silver like ours.  One day going to see if
they are interested in selling.  We have 3 lots on Lake Conroe together, not
waterfront but water access, and we think these would look neat all in a row,
plus of course they are pretty durable.  Maybe use 2 for us and DD and rent
one or rent all 3.  Sort of a Silver "lot" all our own.

We have the newest one that has a minor leak and I think its at a curved
window.  It's not bad but I have felt dampness on the floor under it and just
want to fix it.  It looks like the window edges have been sealed with some
kind of compound.  If I remove this is there or do you have to get a new
gasket or can you? Anyone done this?  If it's not there it's possibly where
the awning bracket is mounted on top.  No other places that I can see that it
could be, all the roof and seams look good.