The Silver Streak E-mail List

[SilverStreak] Need info on replacing a leaking water heater

I recently purchased a 73 SS Continental Rocket for my wife and daughter
to stay in while they help my sister-in-law fight cancer in E TX.  I'm 600
miles away in W TX and my wife called to tell me the water heater
was"leaking really fast".  Since I am not close to the trailer can anyone
tell me what I'm getting into?  I thought I would pick up a 6 gal Atwood
from Campingworld in Ft Worth on my way to Woodville.  My wife is
measuring the opening, should I ask for any other info from her?  Will I
need any special fittings, etc?

Thanks for any help,

Bryan
newlifepastor@valornet.com