The Silver Streak E-mail List

[SilverStreak] awnings

We have read that quite a few owners have replaced their original carter
awnings?  Did anyone keep their parts?  We are looking for some rafter
pieces, as ours are not repairable, and hate to replace the whole thing
just for lack of the rafter pieces.  We would be willing to pay for
them, of course.  Also, if you don't have any parts, but know someone
who does, would you be willing to put us in touch with them?  We welcome
any suggestions, or if anyone has had these items manufactured.

--
-Bryan Crockett